Thursday, September 22, 2005

i identify with blueberries. i don't like them, but i get em.

sodapop

good people love people, hate colanders.
i'm thinking of writing a travel book called "Just Like Jersey: A Relative Travelouge full of lies"...do you think it'll fly? nah, me neither.
geisha mambo never got made because i am awful. welp, on to not doing bigger and better things. thinking of trying to design some dresses that you can unsnap unzip unbutton whatever to make flare out for when you feel (or actually really become) fat. 'I Et Too Much', i call em. they would go from sleek little things, for when you have to be sexy, to maternity clothes. like tents.

maybe they could make a whirring noise as it happened. or i would just stand there and make the whirring noise.

my favourite noise is an automatic car window rolling up. if i could make any noise happen during conversation it would be that one. for my heart.

and then they laughed at me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ronald said...

DEMOfall 05 take three--nothing non-linear
This is my final wrap-up from DEMOfall 05. The first two installments are here and here , and photo gallery here .
I just checked out your blog. It is really informative. If you have time, please take a look at my business home page-related website.
here is the link: business home page. Thank You.

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home