Saturday, November 18, 2006

experiment on rye.

so i just posted a blog or four and bam! 64 views. in like four seconds. do i even have 64 friends? apparently i do. i just casually glanced at my blog views (i'm totally normal i'm totally normal!) and i saw it. and i was blown away. so i'm gonna post this now. and see what happens. i kind of hope it was just one person viewing my blog 64 times. and i only know one person with the audacity and o.c.d to do such a thing for his own reasons. mr richard nagy. but i doubt it.
and so, welp, why aren't you commenting on anything, my sweet 64? maybe you prefer to remain anonymous and that's cool, it's cool. no really.
but i wonder about you.
like what are you wearing? not in a sexy way but just that it's 5:30 am or 8:30 am, depending on your time zone, and you could very well be reading my posts naked with morning wood.
which endears you to me. and also everything around you. like your blankets. and your pillows, maybe. and the chips and salsa you curled up with last night. or your significant other. i did both. i almost had it all, my friend.
i'm amazed and delighted with you people. persons. special persons. in my life without me knowing who you are or why you need me like you do. so early early in the mornin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home